We are seeking a Business Development Representative who will serve as the company’s initial point of contact with potential customers or partners. They will prospect cold or work with leads produced by the Company to pre-qualify them as part of the lead-to-order process.
What can you expect in the role?
- Work closely with the company to develop regional leads.
- Cold call as required to acquire qualified leads.
- Pipeline generation using social media like as LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Demonstrate customer-centric conduct by understanding the customer’s needs and using all available resources to provide a solution.
- Consistently surpass BDR management’s performance targets for lead conversion and revenue produced
- Track phone conversations and emails in Hubspot to ensure customer data integrity.
What are we looking for?
- 1 – 4 years of work experience in an applicable Industry
- Should have worked in a similar profile preferably on SaaS
- The candidate should have a good understanding of SAAS based technologies
- Experience working in global regions like India, US, Europe, APAC, MENA and ability to understand the accent
- Ability to describe the details of customer’s requirements in all their complexity when needed
- Great communication skills and customer focus, ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues.
The right person will possess experience building authentic professional relationships. Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations. Strong connections and the ability to influence.
Write to us at email@example.com to get connected!