We seek innovative minds who aren’t scared to disrupt the existing quo. If you are willing to work hard, you will be rewarded with a profession that directly impacts society.
Our goal is to define an industry, not to be defensive. This entails creating new items that have never been tried. This means selling products with a focus on solutions. Staying current requires being able to support a business that operates at a fast pace – on purpose!
These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re not here to make things easy, and these goals are no exception. We’re here to make you better. If you’re a person who likes to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, we’d like to hear from you.
We’re looking for a product manager with a solid background in networking and a track record of successfully launching SaaS products. For this position, you must be a creative thinker, have experience in system design and be able to communicate well with engineers, operations, and on-stage presentations or webinars to succeed. Large-scale management systems with intuitive workflows are widely sought after.
- Directly manage a small team of Product Owner/ Associate product Owners who are responsible for all aspects of customer journey/product lifecycles.
- You will understand our clients’ issue, eliminate friction to deploy our solution that alleviates it, and help them sell products faster.
- Leads the examination of project feasibility, cost implications, and economies.
- Technical ability essential to contribute to sprint planning and speak with authority.
- Ensures customer-driven design considering user pain points usability test results, while using market industry knowledge to deliver a well-positioned product.
- Strong influencing skills in order to be seen as the decision maker when interfacing with business, and willingness to dissent with both teams and business.
Our expectations from you
- Product manager, engineer, or designer with at least five years of experience developing software.
- Data driven – Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions on where to invest and to measure progress towards goals.
- Skilled problem solver – You can solve complex problems quickly and accurately using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Exceptional communicator – You can convey business pain and needs clearly with multiple stakeholders, and you bring those people together to deliver value.
- A big picture thinker – Willing and able to develop a complex plan with leading contributors.
- Creative in all the right ways – You’re full of unique ideas and willing to try them all… not to mention the realities of resources and commercial needs.
- All about execution – You can efficiently complete, deliver, and iterate.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.