Senior IoS Engineer – Global Network
Full Job Description
We seek innovative minds who aren’t scared to disrupt the existing quo. If you are willing to work hard, you will be rewarded with a profession that directly impacts society.
Our goal is to define an industry, not to be defensive. This entails creating new items that have never been tried. This means selling products with a focus on solutions. Staying current requires being able to support a business that operates at a fast pace – on purpose!
These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re not here to make things easy, and these goals are no exception. We’re here to make you better. If you’re a person who likes to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, we’d like to hear from you.
This role is an iOS software developer with solid software development and user experience design skills. The iOS Software Developer will be working with an on-site client team and will be expected to mentor and share their skills and knowledge across the existing client developers.
A little about you
- Development experience in Swift and/or Objective-C for iOS native apps
- GIT Version Control
- Using TDD and XCTest to design test-first
- Show samples of clear, self-documenting code
- Understanding of SOLID concepts and OO patterns
- Using CocoaPods, Carthage, or other open source software
- CI systems like TeamCity or Xcode Server with FastLane or TestFlight
- Agile software delivery experience
- Your responsibilities would involve collaborating with various teams (Backend, Product, Data, and Community) to aid in the creation of cross-disciplinary features from start to finish.
- Work from the ground up to create new features.
- Iterate quickly while maintaining the quality of your code.
- Working predominantly using pair programming, imparting skills and knowledge in a small team.
- Using Open Source products/tools to improve software delivery speed and quality.
What we expect of you
- An innate desire to develop high-quality code, the humility to study and improve existing code, and the foresight to trade off elegance and efficiency without sacrificing product quality.
- A strong work ethic, and the experience or desire to work at a growth stage startup.
- You’re familiar with iOS frameworks such as URL Session, Core Data, and Core Animation.
- You enjoy collaboration with others on a technical team, have a good product sense, and the vision to translate product goals into quality code.
- Shipped numerous consumer-facing products, preferably mobile-first with online apps
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.