Software Engineer, Professional Support
Full Job Description
We need a Software Engineer for our Enterprise Experience solution (Support). You would be part of a global support team tasked with resolving product issues for customers and partners. The Business Experience product’s open architecture presents a unique set of issues. These systems are mission-critical, and our clients rely on us to offer support when they need it.
The staff helps consumers via digital media and online conversations (premium support). We want to hear from you if you enjoy communicating with overseas customers, delving into technical challenges, and finding solutions to a wide range of questions.
- Incoming customer/partner complaints must be monitored and resolved per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Provide, rectify, or offer solutions for a customer’s custom code or a product issue.
- Manage technical and product concerns to ensure developer satisfaction.
- Acquire product expertise and aid product development through case-by-case technical consulting.
- Conduct root cause analysis on issues and help clients use Company Experience software to its fullest.
- Support, Infrastructure, and Technical Consultant teams in Amsterdam and the US.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams like operations and engineering to build, drive, and improve tools and procedures.
Our expectations from you
- Information Systems/Computer Science/B-Tech/MCA.
- 3–5 years relevant experience in advanced technical support (web-based products or e-commerce preferred).
- Knowledge of the RESTful Web Services API and popular Java libraries and frameworks.
- 3 years of integration patterns and frameworks experience (Apache Camel, Spring Integration).
- A solid understanding of industry-standard development technologies including Maven, Git, and Continuous Integration.
- Experience in React, Node.js or Vue front-end development.
- To understand and describe complex technical systems is essential.
- Have hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager, OpenText Team Site, IBM Websphere.
- Dedicated team player with strong communication skills.
- Technically proficient in email and in-person communication.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.