The focus of our data science team is to work on highly scalable data-driven products that have massive impact on business. If you are passionate about finding patterns in big data and developing prediction models, this is the place for you. We encourage our team to be creative in building products, learning continuously, and solving interesting problems. We foster a culture where we enjoy raising the bar constantly for ourselves and others, and that strongly supports the freedom to explore and innovate.
The role holder will be an expert in his AI/ML domain to support the team in different data science projects. He/she is expected to deliver solid implementation of different AI/ML algorithms to meet production standards.
- Develop robust machine learning models.
- Extract huge volumes of data from multiple internal and external sources.
- Develop data pipelines and infrastructure to scale and automate the analyses that enable rapid product iteration.
- Maintain team’s best research and engineering practice.
- Work closely with Data Analysts, Software Engineers, and Product Owners to deliver insights and impactful products for the company.
- Devise data mining process and architecture.
- Read research papers / article to create the best model / system architecture available.
- Explore and examine data from a variety of angles to determine hidden weaknesses, trends, and/or opportunities.
- Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning, and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive & prescriptive modeling.
- Minimum Master’s degree in data science field, e.g. Math, Physics, and Computer Science.
- 2+ years of experience in applying analytical modeling to solve business problems.
- Strong problem-solving skills with good analytical approach and logical thinking.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, i.e.: Python, Go, C/C++, etc.
- Good understanding of different AI/ML models/algorithms.
- Familiarity with at least one Deep Learning framework.
- NLP, image processing knowledge is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- A humble team player.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you’ve been looking for, then we’re going to need your resume of course, but more importantly include a short note giving us a sense of why you think you are absolutely the right person for this job. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch!