Amazon PPC Specialist – Founding team in India – Billion Dollar US Startup
1 - 6 years experience in PPC marketing, preferably Amazon
Full Job Description
$2.7 trillion global ecommerce marketplace economy.
About our Client :
Unicorn Valuation of $1B +
Total Capital Raised more than $800 million from some of the world’s leading investors.
Total Employees Globally – 250 , team includes several graduates from topnotch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Caltech, and top rankers from the IITs and NITs.
Setting up a Base in India !
Current Team are from companies like : Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Walmart et al.
- Experience making brand-based recommendations on targeted marketing strategies and drive a high ROI
- Experience owning client relationships and doing pre & post campaign analysis
- Ability to flex between HOK responsibilities and strategic thinking
- Own the Amazon PPC changes and campaign creation on multiple amazon brands
- Use client best practices in digital marketing to develop strategies to achieve brand goals in designing, developing and managing Amazon campaigns
- Provide analysis of existing Amazon campaign performance and devise actionable insight for improvement to optimize account performance
- Assist Sr. manager with budget pacing and overall Amazon ads strategy.
- Bring insights from amazon advertising to category managers for new product development and financials
Drop a line at email@example.com to get connected!