Associate Product Manager / Product Manager
Full Job Description
We are the world’s leading provider of enterprise SaaS for capital program and project portfolio management. The geographical markets we serve are the United States and Canada. Our target markets are the public sector (state and local government). We are proud to be a “Great Place To Work Certified Company”.
- B.E / B.Tech (Any Stream) or equivalent and higher
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience working as Product Manager/Business or Functional Analyst for a product organization.
- Experience defining software product requirements for Project Management and /or Enterprise solutions, prefer experience in Capital Project and Planning Management or any equivalent enterprise solutions.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools preferred.
- Prior experience in product design or product management is a must
- Cross disciplinary knowledge – technology, sales, finance, marketing, project management
- Problem solving skills. The ability to identify issues early on and take steps to mitigate the risk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to get along with people from diverse backgrounds and having disparate skills.
- Think like an entrepreneur. Stretch your goals, be flexible to adapt your approach when needed
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- To convert company vision into product strategies in long and short terms.
- Devising product roadmap, aligning with product strategy in consideration of multiple stakeholders.
- Market / Domain analysis, Competitor analysis, Technology trend analysis and contributing to product strategy.
- Product evangelism, Go To Market strategy and product marketing coordination.
- Conducting customer connects measurement of the satisfaction levels and contribute to product with productive feedback.
- Interacting with various cross functional teams – Sales & Marketing; Engineering & QA team, Demo team; Finance team; and; Professional services team to oversee the complete product development life cycle (PDLC) – right from conception to product launch.
- Design/documenting product features based on market & industry research; customer feedbacks; and manage the product in alignment with the corporate strategy
- At each point within the PDLC, guiding the engineering and QA teams and help them prioritize the development and guide them on the functional aspect of the requirements and ensure on time and quality releases.
- Define, prioritize and manage requirements on new features that create value for customers.
- Help provide inputs to the sales team with RFP analysis and data configuration definition and Demo team with script preparation
- Maintain rolling versions product roadmap to drive product releases. Deliver and discuss roadmap plans and needs with customers and management.
- Provide documentation and training to sales and product marketing to effectively understand overall capabilities and new features. Assist in preparation of product collateral and presentations.
- Co-ordinate with technical team to ensure delivery of technical documentations.
- Support Pre-sales initiatives by designing and developing highly effective customer demonstrations
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect!