We seek innovative minds who aren’t scared to disrupt the existing quo. If you are willing to work hard, you will be rewarded with a profession that directly impacts society.
Our goal is to define an industry, not to be defensive. This entails creating new items that have never been tried. This means selling products with a focus on solutions. Staying current requires being able to support a business that operates at a fast pace – on purpose!
These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re not here to make things easy, and these goals are no exception. We’re here to make you better. If you’re a person who likes to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, we’d like to hear from you.
Currently, we are looking to expand our team with individuals who thrive on innovation, discovery, and intellectual curiosity. The possibilities are limitless; the only constraint is your imagination.
Are you a problem solver with an interest in the evolution of engineering, big data, machine learning, or quantitative research? If that is the case, this is the position for you!
- Participation in the overall lifespan of the application.
- Development of web applications using Scala and Spark.
- Recognize business needs and transform them into technical solutions.
- Design, implementation, and integration of Rest APIs.
- Work closely with the team’s front-end developers and act as a role model for the group’s more junior members.
- Following the most recent technological developments and industry best practices.
- Propose enhancements to the product’s quality, security, and performance.
Our expectations from you
- A minimum of 3 years of development expertise in the Scala / Java languages is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the development cycle, programming methodologies, and tools.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of web development utilising the J2EE or equivalent frameworks
- BE in Computer Science with experience creating REST APIs.
- An understanding of Akka or Micro services is a plus.
- Extensive experience with big data technologies such as Spark/Hadoop is preferred.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.