CA – Senior Corporate Accountant – Founding team in India – Billion Dollar US Startup
Full Job Description
$2.7 trillion global ecommerce marketplace economy.
About our Client :
Unicorn Valuation of $1B +
Total Capital Raised more than $800 million from some of the world’s leading investors.
Total Employees Globally – 250 , team includes several graduates from topnotch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Caltech, and top rankers from the IITs and NITs.
Setting up a Base in India !
Current Team are from companies like : Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Walmart et al.
- Bachelor’s in accounting preferred, CA / CPA.
- You will be responsible for preparing consolidated financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
- Excellent understanding of best financial practices and accounting processes
- High attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to manage deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
- Hunger to learn/grow and be in the weeds wherever needed
- Excited by the opportunity to enhance processes.
- Support the preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements and the completion of supporting analysis and reports
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual closing procedures
- Prepare journal entries and support for non-recurring or technically complex accounting transactions
- Prepare account reconciliations and complete analytical reviews of balance sheet and income statement accounts to ensure the accuracy and validity of transactions
- Support the external auditors’ quarterly reviews and year end audits
- Actively participate in the continuous development and strengthening of internal controls
- Assisting with establishing, implementing, and documenting policies and procedures
- Coordinate with other departments regarding accounting matters as necessary and participate in special projects as needed
- Compile, retrieve and summarize accounting information for analyses and reporting purposes
Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!