As a Partner Solutions Architect, you will have the opportunity to work with cloud customers and Value-Added Distributors looking to integrate this exciting new service into their overall cloud strategy. This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for a global systems integrator or large consulting firm. In this role you will advise and develop the technical capabilities of our partners so they can be successful in the cloud. Working with these large partners is a team effort that will require influence and coordination with many stakeholders. The ability to handle complex relationships and work in a team environment is a key requirement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in cloud technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the unique cloud platform.
- Technical leader in the area of cloud computing for our partners
- Participate in webinars and public speaking
- Author whitepapers, technical articles and blog posts
- Participate in COE efforts with global systems integrators
- Assist with RFP responses and architecture validation of projects
- Organize technical workshops and facilitate the sharing of knowledge across the teams
- Assist partners define the approach, tools, and end state architecture
- Assist partners build industry & technology solutions on top of unique cloud platform
- Validate partner POC architectures, deliverables, SOWs, project plans, and other assets required to successfully deliver customer engagements
- Strategy & Innovation: articulate business/industry fundamentals ( e.g., ROI, CBA, TCO); understand regulations and operational excellence; familiarity with business strategy and trends in the IT industry (e.g., CI/CD, IoT, Predictive Analytics)
- Technology Breadth: demonstrate architectural best practices applied across a breadth of technologies to solve organizational problems, articulate views/roadmaps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations, and development
- Technology Depth: demonstrate detailed knowledge of concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues of at least one technology area; demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
- Influence stakeholders and ensure compliance within many technology domains that comply with technical and business requirements
- Serve as a subject matter expert to guide technology strategy by convincing decision makers across multiple domains and working with architects in each domain
- Know Infrastructure and application discovery tools, have worked with industry leading computer and database migration tools, have worked on data center or application migration projects.
- BS level degree required, computer science, business or math background preferred
- Advanced degrees in engineering and/or business
- Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT infrastructure
- Experience working with/for Value Added Distributors, their Re sellers and Systems integrators and knowing the market landscape
- Global Sales and Solutioning delivery experience w/ global F500 enterprise customers and partners
- Use of cloud services in distributed environments with Enterprise Software
- Cloud experience; cloud Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level
- Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, MSFT and custom Java/.NET applications.
Write to email@example.com to get in touch!
Location: Bangalore / Delhi / Mumbai