Our Client is a World Famous global media, branding and technology company.
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Analyst to join our team. You will work closely with Legal, Data Science and Product teams providing the compliance perspective on cross-functional initiatives to help drive the company’s compliance efforts.
What You’ll Do
● Advise on the necessary preventative and detective controls to mitigate compliance risk, documenting the requirements and managing implementation
● Maintain oversight of key compliance metrics, regularly reporting on status and trends to senior management
● Develop, update and maintain the relevant compliance procedures and methodologies
● Assist in the development of company training to adhere to various compliance
What We Expect
● 2-8 years of financial services, consulting or a similar strategic or analytical experience. Financial services experience a plus but not 100% necessary
● Comfortable navigating ambiguity — can thoughtfully develop and implement
compliance frameworks and processes to complex problems
● Ability to synthesize and report on qualitative and quantitative data clearly, succinctly
and confidently in verbal and written communications
● Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and adept at stakeholder management
● A self-starter who can take a project and run with it
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Write to email@example.com to get connected!