As an Enterprise Business Development representative, your key responsibility would be to build and drive the strategy to increase cloud adoption in enterprise accounts and build long strategic relationships. The ideal candidate should possess a business development background that enables them to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organization, including C-levels of the business and IT.
He/She will also demonstrate a strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objective.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accelerate customer adoption by identifying specific customer market segments and industry verticals to approach with a value proposition for using the cloud platform.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key companies at the C-levels of Business & IT
- Work closely with Channel team to ensure that company cloud product line – is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
- Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around cloud services.
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc.)
- The right person will possess 10+ years of experience in IT sales
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Would have consistently exceeded key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Strong technical competencies in the areas of cloud computing, SOA, web services and enterprise software.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- BA/BS degree required. Preferably Engineer / MBA
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
Write to email@example.com to get in touch!
Location: Bangalore / Delhi