CyberSecurity Researcher – 2018/19/20 Pass outs- CGPA >8
0-2 years experience. Freshers are invited.
Full Job Description
You will join a US Startup as a Security Research Engineer.
Do you see yourself in a role that will help reshape the world of cyber security?
- BS in computer science or software engineering or equivalent.[practical / technical skill overtake degree ] with 0-2 years experience. Freshers are invited.
- Must necessarily be from Premier institute.
- A self-starter mindset; we are a start-up and move fast, so it’s important you can keep up
- Team first mentality
- Strong problem-solving abilities with attention to details.
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to interface with customers and cross functional teams such as Development, Support, Sales and
- A genuine and demonstrable aptitude and passion for learning new technologies
- Strong interest in Cyber Security. Technical foundation and ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid) will be added advantage.
- Offensive Security certs/related courses. Certification like OSCP, OSCE, CISSP, CSSLP will get extra advantages.
- Bug Bounty owner or famous CTF champ will get extra advantages
Write to email@example.com to get connected! #HighBarOfEntry