We are a well-funded tech start-up founded by a unique team of seasoned industry veterans, legendary Silicon Valley serial entrepreneurs, and young technology and artificial intelligence rock-stars are seeking a seasoned Data Engineer who will own the Core Streaming ML and Analytics of the Industrial IoT platform.
- Design, Implement and Scale the large scale complex ML, Analytics & Statistics platform
- Create Abstractions, Database, API, and core packages which are used to build the AI Platform
- Build efficient data pipelines and streaming components
- Perform Peer Code Review
- Contribution to Innovation
- Be a team player
- Work in articulate, agile, scrum driven fast throughput environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field with minimum of 1+ years of directly related work experience.
- Strong fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Distributed & Federated Design Patterns
- Experienced in Java or Scala
- Experienced in Spark
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis, HDFS.
- Experience in DB Systems like MySQL or Postgres.
- Experienced in various kinds of testing techniques like unit, behaviour, integration, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in designing software for scalability
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) or other development approaches with a focus on high quality tests – Required
- Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leads product design and code reviews; can competently review any aspect of their product or major sub-system
Location – Bengaluru
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you are looking for, we should talk! Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.