Data Scientist | AI, ML | Marketer
Full Job Description
Data Scientist, Marketer | AI / ML
We seek innovative minds who aren’t scared to disrupt the existing quo. If you are willing to work hard, you will be rewarded with a profession that directly impacts society.
Our goal is to define an industry, not to be defensive. This entails creating new items that have never been tried. This means selling products with a focus on solutions. Staying current requires being able to support a business that operates at a fast pace – on purpose!
These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re not here to make things easy, and these goals are no exception. We’re here to make you better. If you’re a person who likes to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, we’d like to hear from you.
You will be tasked with assessing data from various corporate sources. Utilize the data to spot patterns, exploits, and the scope of non-compliance. You will help develop operational and ad-hoc pattern recognition algorithms. To raise awareness of the issue, scope, and remedy phases, you will use virtual teams.
Come join a team that is continually shaping and writing the future of the hourly worker job offering landscape.
- The Scientist will be offered overall instruction on targets to accomplish through her or his analytic outputs. They will use their own judgement and knowledge to design an analytic plan to tackle company problems.
- Collect and consolidate all pertinent data. Determine the correct analytic or statistical methods to utilize. Interpret data to uncover causal links and trigger points that influence customer behavior
- Present a cohesive story on the results of the analysis. Based on a good business understanding, the analyst will assemble all the data and present it in a form that is accurate and consumable for leadership.
- Build processes to measure and standardize analytics methodologies for all marketing operations.
- Mentor and exploit the particular expertise from junior analysts to attain the general purpose of projects.
Our expectations from you
- Advanced degree in statistics, mathematics, computer technology, business or allied quantitative discipline
- An advanced analytics degree and 8-10 years of comparable expertise are required.
- Fluency in SQL, R, Python, or SAS. SQL mastery preferred.
- Analyze and recommend ways to improve performance.
- Excellent time management, analytical, and organisational capabilities
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.