We are looking for self-motivated scientists & engineers to join our supercharged workplace and build a first generation analytical product. If you are a geek about anything – algorithms, math, machine learning, data wrangling/visualizing, high performance computing, scientific computing & tools, or anything else you can convince us about – we want to meet you!
You will :
- Individual technical contributor with self-drive to understand problem statements and make design decisions – ‘own’ what you do, make your calls, and defend them
- Build a first generation analytical software product – design, code, test (unit & functional) and maintain the software, while proving that your implementations ‘work’
- Implement software engineering processes and discipline for fast and reliable development of high-quality software product – make the software ‘elegant’
- Work as a team player in a high performance environment that rewards ownership – make your opinion count withing the team and the organization
You Have :
- Bachelors or Masters in CS / Electronics from a premier institute with 3-7 years of industry experience
- Solid design, excellent programming and debugging skills on a Unix-based OS (Ubuntu, Fedora, OSX) and fluency with a DVCS like Git.
- Programming Languages: Python, C++
Any of these – more the better!
- Skilled with python packages: scikit-learn, pandas, numpy and scipy
- Understanding of common algorithms and their application in solving real-world problems
- Strong mathematical background in linear algebra, optimization and descriptive & inferential statistics
- Understanding of machine learning concepts like generalization, regularization, linear models, neural network and expertise with using data to build systems based on machine learning techniques
We value intellectual curiosity, open communication and creative thinkers who know how to stand up and be counted. If this sounds like who you are, we should talk.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!