Developer- Technical Support – Professional Services
- Remote / Bangalore
Full Job Description
You would be an integral part of the globally operating support team, that owns product issue resolution for customers and partners.
The team facilitates support issues through digital channels and online calls (premium support ) , If you enjoy working with international customers, digging deeply into technical issues and finding the right answers and solutions to a wide variety of questions, then we are looking for you.
This position requires working in a shift.(Rotational Basis).
We Seek Developer-oriented Technical Support Engineers With
- Good knowledge of RESTful technology, previous work with APIs and ability to understand and solve customer problems.
- High competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email mediums.
- Interest in utilizing customer feedback to identify and drive improvements in our products.
- Ability to stand in the customer’s shoes and demonstrated dedication to the customer experience.
- Advanced time management skills, ability to work well under pressure, and proficiency at developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency while still following standard processes and procedures.
- Excellence in task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency.
A regular day in the life of a Developer Technical Support Engineer involves troubleshooting coding and integration issues for our customers to help them get the most out of our product.
As Developer Technical Support Engineer, You Will
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Use your strong technical and diplomatic skills to address customer issues and provide customer feedback to our Product and Engineering teams.
- Be ready to assist our customers when they need us. This position require working in shifts (UK,US).
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with our customers’ and partners’ developers, architects, and support personnel to resolve complex problems.
- BE AN OWNER: Collaborate with your teammates and the Product and Engineering teams via Slack as well as filing JIRAs to report reproducible bugs.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Review and contribute to internal knowledge bases and external technical resources to stay current on industry shifts and standards.
If this is you, we would love to speak to you. Pls write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!