- 3-4 years of experience.
- Experienced with implementing and maintaining container-based systems via Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong experience with leveraging automation and orchestration tools like (terraform/ansible) to automate infrastructure
- Strong expertise with either AWS/GCP cloud services.
- Experience and deep understanding of Linux, Cloud Networking and Security
- Strong scripting language knowledge (Python / Golang / Shell Script)
- Previous Experience with designing, setting up and maintaining large scale distributed systems
- Passionate about Devops and Cloud-native Infrastructure
Great to have
- Previous Startup Experience
- Open source contributions
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines and workflow engines
- Writing technical blogs and contributions at conferences
- Excellent ability to analyse and troubleshoot infrastructure issues
- Applicants from sub-continental timezones can only apply for this job
About the Job
- Build and Manage Our Entire Infrastructure on GCP/AWS. This includes identifying the right set of tools and technologies as well leading the execution efforts
- Setup and Manage Stable and Reliable Staging, QA and Prod Environments
- Leverage Terraform, Docker and Ansible to completely automate the deployment and management of our infrastructure resources
- Foster a culture of observability by building and setting proper monitoring, tools and processes to help us detect and respond to operational issues more quickly
- Work with other engineering team to help them improve deployment and optimize systems
- Available on call to handle any day to day issues
- Keep abreast of new technologies and introduce them as and when they deem fit.
- Automate yourself and others out of common tasks
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.