Digital Marketing Manager – Business Lead Generation – US Based Healthcare Startup
- On-site (Bengaluru)
Full Job Description
As Digital Marketing Manager, should be from B2B SaaS background and responsible for lead generation in new markets. This is a collaborative effort integrating the work of marketing, sales, and product to rapidly increase the volume and improve the quality of new business for Company across different geographies.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with hospital-based Healthcare staff. Identifying and establishing new business negotiating contracts. Etc.
- Responsible for achieving new target revenue & develop Key accounts for enhancement of Healthcare business
- Responsible for account retention, and continued penetration at assigned accounts customers.
- Requires assistance to successfully deliver to the customer, problem resolution with the appropriate use of internal resources.
- Accountable for P&L, product pricing, developing & managing market share for entire product basket.
- Communicates the needs of the customer base, and delivers information to internal R&D and Product Management Teams.
- Manage all digital marketing functions. Ex;- LinkedIn Campaign sales navigators, Bulk emails hub-spots, SEO Management.
- Experienced in content creation/ graphics/ word press/ custom website.
- He will act as SPOC for Key accounts.
- Health CARE Industry experience is Preferred.
- Candidates Must have 6 Yrs of experience in Lead generation
- This position may require travel to the US.
- At least 7 years of Information Technology experience.
- Should back B2B SaaS background, Managed a Team of At least 4,
- Experience in handling US region clients for 4 years+ and ready to work as Per US/UK business hours.
- Added Skills:- Word Press, Graphics Designing, content proofing
Develop and own the top of the sales funnel growth strategy that generates high quality sales leads through outbound (Account Based Marketing) and inbound channels. – Mentor and manage a team of 4 members and turn them into productive salespeople that generate high volume of new leads in a rapid manner and conduct research to identify potential prospects. – Liaise with Sales, Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales. Manage a database of leads in CRM, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline. – Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to implement new processes and improvements in the sales process.
Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your next adventure!