Director Of Engineering – AI/ Decision intelligence platform
Full Job Description
“Built from the ground up for cloud scale and AI, the first decision intelligence platform to handle ad hoc query and compute-intensive ML/AI workloads, raising data scale by 100x and speeding discovery of insights from hours to seconds.”
Enjoy the speed, scale, and elasticity you expect from a modern analytics experience. Rapidly analyze billions of data points across multiple sources, with near-zero maintenance to dynamically scale up or down to meet your performance needs.
- 10+ years of active architecture, software design, engineering, and implementation experience in a complex and fast moving startup or mid-scale company environment.
- Proven experience attracting, hiring, retaining and leading top engineering talent and high performance product engineering teams.
- 5-8 years of in-depth experience within the Analytics / Business intelligence (BI) domain with strong understanding of the industry, market and competitive landscape.
- Deep knowledge of Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, Spark and it’s related technologies
- Deep knowledge of cloud technologies like Kubernetes, AWS and its related technologies Demonstrated expertise in designing highly available, fault-tolerant, scalable solution architectures.
- As the director of engineering, you will work closely with our technical architects, senior engineers, and more on designing and nurturing our product infrastructure as well as architecture.
- Partner with cross-functional core stakeholders in engineering, product management, program management, release management, QA, design, performance engineering, sales, and professional services teams to lead the technology vision and direction.
- Leading the Engineering team to deliver to the product roadmap, with an emphasis on Agile web development processes, focusing on achieving high-quality results in an aggressive, faster-to-market manner.
- Support all facets of team management to attract, engage, retain, and nurture teams of outstanding engineers (e.g., recruitment, mentoring, training and development, performance evaluation).
- Developing the engineering team by providing coaching and mentoring to your team members, challenging individuals for peak performance and developing a logical career path for the department
- Adjusting methodologies as necessary; anticipate technology changes and take steps to ensure development stays ahead or on track of the product roadmap
- Additionally, you will work closely with the founder and the product team to refine and iterate on the product roadmap from time to time
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected ! #HighBarOfEntry