Director Of Engineering – AI/ Decision Intelligence
Full Job Description
“Built from the ground up for cloud scale and AI, the first decision intelligence platform to handle ad hoc query and compute-intensive ML/AI workloads, raising data scale by 100x and speeding discovery of insights from hours to seconds.”
Enjoy the speed, scale, and elasticity you expect from a modern analytics experience. Rapidly analyze billions of data points across multiple sources, with near-zero maintenance to dynamically scale up or down to meet your performance needs.
- You will work closely with our technical architects, senior engineers, and others to design and develop our product infrastructure and architecture.
- Lead the technological vision and direction with engineering, product management, programme management, release management, QA, design, performance engineering, sales, and professional services teams.
- Leading the Engineering team to deliver on the product roadmap using Agile web development methodologies to achieve high-quality solutions quickly.
- Support team management to attract, engage, retain, and grow great engineering teams (e.g., recruitment, mentoring, training and development, performance evaluation).
- Create a reasonable career path for the engineering department by coaching and mentoring team members.
- Proactively anticipate technology changes and ensure development stays ahead or on track with the product roadmap.
Our expectations from you
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in a fast-paced startup or mid-sized firm setting.
- Extensive expertise attracting, hiring, retaining, and leading top engineering talent.
- 5-8 years of deep experience in Analytics/BI domain with excellent grasp of industry, market, and competitors
- Extensive experience with Hadoop, Spark and similar technologies.
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies like Kubernetes and AWS.
- A proven track record of architecting scalable, fault-tolerant solutions.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work – It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.