Director of Engineering
Full Job Description
We are India’s first institutional debt platform providing full-stack debt infrastructure across discovery, execution, and fulfillment. We started with a vision of transforming and deepening the global institutional debt market through technology. Our two-sided debt marketplace helps institutional, and HNI investors find the widest network of corporate borrowers and debt products and help corporates discover investors and access debt capital efficiently on the other side. We have on boarded over 2300+ corporates, 350+ investors and have facilitated debt volumes of over INR 90,000 crores so far.
- 3+ years of professional experience building and maintaining reasonably complex mobile apps using React Native technologies.
- You should have already led a group of high-performing mobile engineers.
- You should have the eye for details for pixel-perfect, amazingly smooth user experiences, tracking across both iOS & Android mobile platforms.
- Should have been exposed to creating reusable react-native component libraries along with the UX & Design teams.
- You must have Experience in deploying & managing the entire life-cycle of Android/iOS apps previously on the play store/Appstore.
- Ample opportunity for significant personal wealth creation by way of ESOPs.
- One can never stop learning, so we have a dedicated budget of INR 75,000/year that you can use towards pursuing learning programs/certifications/attending conferences.
- Best in industry healthcare for you and your family: Life insurance (10X your Fixed annual CTC) and Critical Illness cover (7X your Fixed annual CTC)
- Generous health insurance for you as well as your dependents, including parents or Parents in-laws up to INR 800,000 for self and dependents.
- Child care reimbursement of 15k per month per child for all working parents towards nanny/creche expenses.
- Food is on the house so that you can focus on what matters the most.
- Best in class Maternity & paternity benefits
- Hybrid work modules to get quality work done by managing your own time.
We value intellectual curiosity, open communication, and creative thinkers who know how to stand up and be counted. If this sounds like who you are, we should talk. Write to us at email@example.com
- Responsible for leading multiple mobile teams managing the entire life-cycle for Mobile Apps across Android & iOS platforms.
- Partner with various stakeholders to define and execute the mobile engineering roadmap.
- Ensure high-quality code, participate in product walk-through, code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope.
- Should be able to lead and finalize the technology charters to identify the right libraries and technologies to be used by the mobile team.
- Architect reusable libraries, components, and instrumentations that can be used across multiple apps.
- Should be able to liaise with product managers, architects, and other engineering teams to deliver features on the application.
- Mentoring other junior team members and coaching them in writing clean, maintainable, and highly performant code for mobile apps.
- Should be able to design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance mobile applications.