Director – Presales
10-15 Years of Experience.
Full Job Description
We are a firm founded by a group of techies from Harvard, MIT, and CMU in 2014. We have a strong belief in combining the power of digital user interaction data in the enterprise and Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning would provide deep insights to help individuals and teams be their best in an enterprise. We have around 40+ customers – of which 20+ are Fortune 500 customers. We take a lot of pride in our tech and have 30+ patents. Our team has collectively published more than 100 papers in international journals and conferences.
- Experience in Product Organizations in a similar role for positioning RPA, Process Mining or Task Mining products is a plus
- Experienced in building and implementing Process Discovery and Automation solutions
- Have attention to detail, strong operational focus, and a hands-on working style
- Have excellent communication skills; can clearly articulate, engage, and build trust with technical stakeholders at customers, including CxOs, SVP, VP, etc.
- Have a proven record of unblocking relationships, turning detractors into advocates, and driving issues to resolution with great customer satisfaction
- Be able to sense, influence and deliver on growth opportunities within existing accounts or new logos
- Be able to inspire, engage and manage teams
- Build a creative and innovative culture within the team, and a passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Be collaborative and build relationships across stakeholders within and outside.
- Manage and guide a team of Pre Sales Managers, Solution Engineering Leads, Partner Solution Architects and Solution engineers to create a high caliber solution engineering team for the products
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition. Continuously scan and report complex market trends, and competitive intelligence Solutioning for pre-sales.
- Understand customer’s needs, and establish the product as the best solution that solves the customer’s challenges by responding to RFP’s, creating proactive pitch decks, own and customize demo environments to create compelling industry specific value propositions for the products
- Work closely with partners to enable them to take work graph products for servicing their client’s digital transformation, automation, and process excellence requirements
- Track and manage the product revenues working in close collaboration with the respective Regional Sales Head and Partner Account Manager as applicable
- Work with sales, channel partner and client engagement teams to ensure a successful demonstration and positioning of the products
- Track and Run IT Architecture and Infosec (information security) approval processes for the platforms to be certified by clients’ IT Architecture and Security teams
- Partner internally with our sales teams to optimize customer solutions and resolve pursuit bottlenecks
- Provide required support to the Customer Engagement teams for delivering product trials, proof-of-concepts and address any solution gaps from out-of-box product implementation in order to meet customer requirements by interfacing with Product teams
- Collaborate with the sales teams to add value to all phases of the pursuit journey, including new logo on boarding, 30-60-90 day success metrics, weekly and monthly business reviews
- Influence product roadmaps by relaying feedback from experiences deploying platforms at clients.
- Create reusable, self-serviceable solution collateral covering all aspects of product
- Create a predictable and repeatable process frameworks and toolsets to scale solutions across clients
- Work with customers to understand their unique goals and business processes as well as provide expert knowledge of product
- Collaborate with the customer success manager / partner account manager to help drive revenue growth and adoption in our accounts or partners
- Partner with the sales team to hunt new accounts, advance account renewals and expansion
- Partner with the marketing team to create collateral and training materials, and with the product team to design ideal offering/features.