Director – Product Development
- Hyderabad, India
Full Job Description
We are a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time- to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We seek to evolve the way people and organizations manage information. Our technologies help companies access and analyze their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry.
We are established as an industry leader in the Enterprise Information Management domain and have over 600+ customers worldwide including British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba, Xerox, etc.
- Overall 15+ Years At Least 8 years of experience with Microsoft development platform for backend and web applications (.NET framework, .NET core, ASP.net)
- Excellent knowledge of software development design and experience with agile development methodologies.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Good understanding of Incident Management, Configuration Management, Operational Efficiency, and Customer Management preferred.
- Responsible for supervision of software developments teams and processes.
- Coach and mentor software developer, develop staff skills, provide continuous feedback and be responsible for annual reviews
- Lead and manage direct reports and set clear goals and objectives
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to attract and retain top talent
- Knowledge and understanding of ERP software – SAP or Oracle E-Business
- Knowledge of networking, APIs, and ETL tooling and processes.
- Experience with building high volume, high performance, scalable enterprise applications
- Experience with cloud/hosted/ SaaS solution.
- Lead the development team members to ensure delivered solutions adhere to the software architecture strategy, coding standards, and established organizational policies and procedures.
- Participating in software architectural discussions, influencing decisions, and collaborating with peers to maintain consistency across the organization.
- Drive continuous improvement to delivery capabilities
- Contribute to the overall product strategy, including architecture process definition and development
- Ensure a mature repeatable development process that delivers enterprise-class products, on time, with the committed functionality
- Ensure the engineering team is trained and skilled with the proper tools needed to deliver modern & high-quality enterprise software solutions
- Actively work to build & mentor a highly motivated, enthusiastic & skilled software engineering team
- Manages personnel activities of staff (i.e., hires, trains, goal settings, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary).
<This is a high energy game and you will play with awesome folks>
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up this challenge!