Director – Product Support
- Hyderabad, India
15+ Years of work experience including 10+ years relevant leadership experience including directing the work of others
Full Job Description
We are a market-leading provider of Enterprise Information Management software solutions. With a low total cost of ownership, our Software family of solutions drastically improves time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs, such as query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise applications.
Our products have developed a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management space, with over 600 clients globally.
- Strong Experience in Support BU Unit.
- Strong Experience in any ERP Application Product
- Good to have worked on SAP, Oracle Products
- 15 years of helpdesk or overall support experience in at least one of the assigned products
- 10 years of successful experience in managing or working within a helpdesk or product support environment
- 8 years of experience in developing, supporting, or using IT software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion in planning and organizing customer support activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage and direct the activities of the customer support staff
- Responds to escalated customer issues and resolves in a timely manner.
- Ensure common customer metrics are maintained and monitored (example: SLA/PSP) and report monthly to identify potentially dissatisfied customers.
- Visiting customer sites and User groups to continually keep abreast of views on customer satisfaction with Insight Software support services.
- In conjunction with Regional Support Managers, Regional Service Managers, and Development Managers, develop and improve standard Operational Level Agreements for new and existing vendor/supplier relationships to improve service levels.
- Ensure regular up-to-date accurate information is recorded, so that customers can see progress on the support cases
- Looks to assist in identifying Professional Services or Product Sales opportunities arising from customer calls. Ensures that these are passed on to the appropriate groups for action to drive increased revenue.
Write to us at email@example.com to connect!