Email Developer – Contractual Role (3-6 Months)
Full Job Description
You will join a company who are the leaders in personal financial management software, committed to empowering individuals to lead financially healthy lives. As an Email Developer, you will play a crucial role in the Marketing and Sales department, ensuring the seamless creation and testing of responsive email modules and templates using Litmus.
- Build and test responsive email modules using Litmus.
- Create modular, responsive HTML templates based on design comps.
- Build and test responsive email templates using newly created modules.
- Translate designs into code using Figma.
- Code and proof emails to ensure high-quality execution.
- Implement Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionalities, if applicable.
- Adhere to current email best practices.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to understand email requirements.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, and AMPscript.
- Demonstrated experience in email coding and proofing, preferably with Litmus.
- Familiarity with Figma for design-to-code translation is a plus.
- Exposure to Salesforce Marketing Cloud will be beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver projects on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge of GIT version control system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!