Engineer, Software (SRE- Product Support)
Full Job Description
A Software Engineer in the SRE team will own multiple Product deployments and will support the implementation team in driving enterprise delivery excellence.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Deploy products to various client environments.
- Automatic configuration and troubleshooting.
- Identify bottlenecks and automate or remove them.
- Help escalate concerns and facilitate stakeholder dialogue.
- Create designs, structures, and standards that improve product reliability.
- Plan capacity, analyse software performance, and tune systems.
- DevOps automation of system administration.
To be an excellent software engineer, one must be self-motivated and prepared to go the extra mile in order to support product launches.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in one of the following departments Education in computer science, information sciences, electrical engineering, or electronics.
- 1–2 years of coding/scripting experience in Python, Ruby, Pearl, Bash, etc.
- Exposure to large-scale systems, systems design, and product deployment or maintenance experience.
- Prefer Kubernetes experience.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and networking concepts/protocols.
- Executing complicated queries in MYSQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience on any popular DevOps tool like Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Containers, etc.
- Experience in AWS/Azure environments and deployment in Cloud
- Knowledge of Web servers – Nginx/Apache, Python web-frameworks
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.