We are looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about creating excellent experiences for our users. As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading and setting the vision and direction for the team. You will provide context that empowers the team to build excellent experiences and products for our users. The team is centralized and highly cross-functional, you’ll foster healthy relationships with.
- Responsible for the team’s technical strategy and roadmap, as well as the stack’s technical design and architecture.
- Recruit, coach, mentor, provide feedback, and help engineers build their careers.
- Facilitate collaboration between engineers, product managers, analysts, and designers to create targets and implement solutions.
- Work together with engineers and external partners to develop balanced and timely technology solutions to business objectives.
- Build an agile, learning organization with a healthy, collaborative engineering culture.
Our expectations from you
- You are a highly technical person who enjoys helping other professionals in your industry.
- You are passionate about creating exceptional technical products and know what an exceptional platform looks like.
- You thrive on building incredible people, not just outstanding products, and you have a track record of doing so.
- You value teamwork and collaboration while coaching and mentoring software developers to create high-quality products on schedule.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.