Engineering Manager – Highly Evolved distributed NoSQL cloud database – Nasdaq Listed!
Full Job Description
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager, with demonstrated skills of leading top developers, nurturing highly creative projects, and innovate. As an Engineering Manager your job will be to guide the team to design and implement cutting-edge distributed, scale-out database infrastructure for the multi-cloud. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the most innovative, passionate and humble individuals in the database industry.
- The ideal candidate for this job must possess all or most of the requirements mentioned below
- You should have at least 8+ years of industry experience in Software Development
- You should have a minimum of Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You should have the ability and keen interesting in learning state of art in Cloud databases ,Hands on experience with a minimum of 3+ years in leading a team through significant releases of product.
- Prior experience in working with cross functional teams like Product Managers, QA team and other development teams located in various geographical locations.
- Should have a flare for Open Source tools and technologies like Go or Java etc.
- You should also have good knowledge on concepts we work with on regular basis: databases, Distributed systems, Cloud Computing, Data Security, Kernel Programming, Query Processing.
- You are responsible for innovation, productivity and career development of the team.
- Nurture creativity and out of box thinking on all stages of the development life cycle in an agile environment.
- We are a globally distributed team, hence you will be required to work with teams in different time zones.
- You will have high visibility in the organization and our senior leadership will be looking up to innovate and deliver.
- We are on an exponential growth path and you will have an opportunity to make a big impact and grow.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started! #HighBarOfEntry #YouCanCode