Engineering Manager – (PHP/CMS) – World Famous Product
Full Job Description
As an Engineering Manager joining the team you can expect to be deeply involved in technical discussions on how we scale our systems, roll out new features, and grow the team.
You will have ownership of the team’s mission, goals, and roadmap while collaborating alongside technical product owners and product managers. Together, you’ll define scope and specifications.
- 10+ years of Software Engineering or related work experience.
- Highly flexible to work across architecture – building both frontend and backend
- 5+ years of experience using CMS (Content management system) and development experience
- Candidates should have good knowledge in API Integration, Coding, WordPress Plugin, Customisation, themes. Also should have Hosted Websites
- Implement high-quality software solutions in an agile environment
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external teams to build reliable data pipelines.
- Key and active member in managing all content-related activities for projects, especially CMS-based web builds and updates
- Define methods and metrics for monitoring your team’s system health.
- Participate in on-call rotation to support the team’s data pipelines.
- Contribute to your team’s documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Manage and coach team members toward thought leadership and project excellence
Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your next adventure!