As an Enterprise Business Manager, your responsibilities will include crafting strategies to increase adoption, and market penetration in cloud industry verticals to build long-term business and marketing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess a business development/sales background that enables them to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organization, including C-levels of the business and IT. He/She will also demonstrate a strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objective.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accelerate customer adoption by identifying specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a value proposition for using cloud web services cloud computing platform.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key companies at the C-levels of Business & IT
- Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around cloud services.
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc.).
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- The right person will possess 8-12 years of experience in IT sales
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Would have consistently exceeded key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Strong technical competencies in the areas of cloud computing, data center technologies, web services and enterprise software.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong connects and the ability to influence at a senior level.
- BA/BS degree required. Preferably Engineer / MBA
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you’ve been looking for, then we’re going to need your resume of course, but more importantly include a short note giving us a sense of why you think you are absolutely the right person for this job. Write to email@example.com to get in touch!
Location: Bangalore / Delhi / Mumbai