You’ll solve complex, technical challenges so your customers can focus on their business. You’ll drive technical solutions discussions, diving deep into the details with customer teams.
About you : you have experience in one / some / many of the following:
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of Big Data processing, Databases, Data Warehousing, and Data Science.
- Experience architecting, migrating or transforming customer requirements to the cloud
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or other cloud technology. One or more AWS certifications, e.g., AWS Solutions Architect Associate.
- Understanding of various design patterns like N-tier, micro-services, stateful vs stateless, request-response vs loose coupled vs reactive, batch/micro batch/real-time, etc.
- Proven experience on containers technologies in the industry (Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Mesos, DC/OS, ISTIO, Calico etc.), microservices and DevOps practices
- Understanding of Load Balancers, Network (subnets, NATs, Gateways), CDN, HTTP 1/2, Storage systems, Security (Authentication/Authorization, SSL)
- Understanding of distributed system design (CAP Theorem, Quorum selection, Circuit Breaking etc.)
- Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired
- Experience with Big Data such as Amazon Athena, Amazon Redshift, Big Query, Mapr and/or other open-source technologies such as Hive, Spark & Psolution archresto
- Experience with AI & Machine Learning, Mobile development, Digital User Engagement, Media processing (transcoding) & delivery stacks (CDN, Players)
- Can create proof of concepts, demos, and/or scripts from scratch or leveraging reusable components. Can take the lead on a complex technical project, which may require the participation of other teams to deliver.
Write to email@example.com to get connected!