Enterprise Cloud Solutions Architect – $90K-$125K
Full Job Description
You’ll solve complex, technical challenges so your customers can focus on their business. You’ll drive technical solutions discussions, diving deep into the details with customer teams.
About you : you have experience in one / some / many of the following:
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of Big Data processing, Databases, Data Warehousing, and Data Science.
- Experience architecting, migrating or transforming customer requirements to the cloud
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or other cloud technology. One or more AWS certifications, e.g., AWS Solutions Architect Associate.
- Understanding of various design patterns like N-tier, micro-services, stateful vs stateless, request-response vs loose coupled vs reactive, batch/micro batch/real-time, etc.
- Proven experience on containers technologies in the industry (Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Mesos, DC/OS, ISTIO, Calico etc.), microservices and DevOps practices
- Understanding of Load Balancers, Network (subnets, NATs, Gateways), CDN, HTTP 1/2, Storage systems, Security (Authentication/Authorization, SSL)
- Understanding of distributed system design (CAP Theorem, Quorum selection, Circuit Breaking etc.)
- Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired
- Experience with Big Data such as Amazon Athena, Amazon Redshift, Big Query, Mapr and/or other open-source technologies such as Hive, Spark & Psolution archresto
- Experience with AI & Machine Learning, Mobile development, Digital User Engagement, Media processing (transcoding) & delivery stacks (CDN, Players)
- Can create proof of concepts, demos, and/or scripts from scratch or leveraging reusable components. Can take the lead on a complex technical project, which may require the participation of other teams to deliver.
Write to email@example.com to get connected!