Executive Assistant – Distinguished Founder – World Famous
- On-site (Bengaluru)
Full Time 10-15 Years
Full Job Description
The Role : Executive Assistant
The Company – We manage over $1 billion across asset classes.
- We invest in bold ideas from passionate entrepreneurs and work with them across stages to build successful enterprises
- We partner with respected global corporations to create enduring enterprises in India
- We invest in listed companies catering to large markets, with high standards of corporate governance and the ability to stay resilient across economic cycle
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- As a Executive Assistant you will Schedule appointments, and maintain and update supervisors’ daily calendar
- Share the daily/weekly program schedule with boss.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, hotel bookings, plan logistics, and
track expense as applicable / required.
- Screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Communication – internal and external (emails and letters)
- Visitor management
- Filing and information archival
- Manage administrative work and facilities management.
- Tracking the validity of passport and visas; getting them renewed when they are due
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- A minimum experience of 10-14 years handling the roles of secretarial and administrative support functions.
- As Executive Assistant you will possess strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Should be ready to work in US and UK time zones when required.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Personal attributes like hard work, taking bottom-line responsibility, honesty, preserving confidentiality, ability to speak and write reasonably good English.
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and attention to details
- Youthful mindset, positive and energetic
- Clear Communication – simple and to the point (can also interact with stakeholders across the globe)
- Strong work ethic and takes initiative / is proactive.
- Resilient and adaptable (keen to learn and achieve)
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!