Founding Tech Product Manager (IC)- You will work with Distinguished Founders – Web3 / Crypto – Well Funded
Full Job Description
An incredibly rare opportunity to join a well-funded early stage high impact Web3 / Crypto startup backed by marquee investors and led by second time entrepreneurs with a track record of building in crypto and have had key roles in building several large Indian unicorns as well as deep experience in global blue chip firms. We are putting together the founding team members across design, product and engineering. Teammates will get a chance to work at the cutting edge of Web3 and have a vantage point as crypto assets go mainstream among institutions globally.
Our users span geographies & generations. They are the cutting edge of finance & make decisions that affect billions of dollars. Creating a product that enables our users to make good decisions efficiently is the reason for us to exist.
This role is to help draw up a product vision & implement it. Scale of responsibility will be a function of your competence & you should expect rapid growth.
You are able to lead both vision and the team but you are also ready to get your hands dirty. You attract amazing people as you love to inspire and motivate others. Moreover you’re the heart of the product and are always keen to grow and help anyone around you. In five years time, you’ll be able to proudly say that you helped create foundational products that enable crypto institutional investors.
We seek 3 core traits from the candidate:
- Passion for high quality output in their chosen field. Research is an important component of what we do.
- Team players who enjoy working alongside other brilliant people to come up with the best solutions together. Should be comfortable with accepting, giving and applying constructive criticism.
- Curiosity and open mindedness are very important. We are building critical infrastructure for institutions to adopt crypto! The problems are challenging, and we need innovators to help solve them!
- 3+ years of experience in solving problems in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Knowledge of end-to-end product conceptualization to delivery journey & common pitfalls
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a structured manner consistently – at work & in life situations
- System driven thinking
- Obsession about any topic/area at/outside of work that has resulted in expertise
- High learnability
- Ability to use SQL
- Strong written communication skills
Nice to have Requirements/Experience:
- A genuine interest/exposure in Web3 and/or decentralised technologies.
- Exposure to data products – be ready to discuss with us what is your favourite data product
- Interest in gaming/ other high engagement segments
- Participation in open source projects (even if it is not to the level of substantial contribution)
- Own all things product – the buck stops with you. User research to user feedback.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive product strategy & roadmap
- Collaborate with developers, users, and internal stakeholders relentlessly to improve the user experience
- Define metrics & stay on top of them. Resolve any issues along the way collaboratively.
- Work with engineering and analyst team to identify product and process improvements
If you are a curious Software Developer turned Product Manager, we would love to chat with you about our mission. Write to email@example.com to get started! #StartupReady