- Bengaluru, Gurugram
Full Job Description
As one of the most senior individual contributors on the team, you will work as a technical leader across the commerce domain, ensuring that our solutions are scalable and sustainable. You’ll get to help grow the team by promoting best practices, supporting and contributing to key projects, and mentoring engineers.
- You love to code and design systems.
- You have 10+ years of Java experience.
- You have architecture and development experience in backend engineering.
- You are an experienced technical leader in agile software engineering teams.
- Strong CS fundamentals, solid knowledge of OOP/OOD, GoF design patterns
- You thrive on solving complex problems in an iterative fashion, delivering frequent tactical wins while making progress towards longer-term strategic goals.
- You’ve worked on large-scale payments or commerce systems.
- Plan, architect, design, develop, deploy, document, and operate backend systems and services.
- Deliver testable, maintainable, high-quality code.
- Keep up to date with the world of platforms and build a capability maturity vision to ensure that we are always aiming to be outstanding.
- Lead technical discovery across complex commerce-related systems.
- Instill engineering excellence in the team and have the drive to focus on scalability, resiliency, high availability and performance of applications.
- Coach and mentor engineers via working sessions, and perform code reviews and architectural reviews.
Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your next adventure!