Lead Analytics Engineer – Insurtech – $85K – $100K
Full Time 7-15 Years
Full Job Description
Join our team as a Lead Analytics Engineer and drive data and business analytics solutions in the Insurtech industry. You’ll lead a team of analytical engineers and provide guidance on planning and execution. With experience in data analytics and hands-on expertise in writing easy-to-understand and performant SQL, you’ll be instrumental in helping us transform the industry.
What you will do:
- You’ll lead a team of Analytical Engineers to implement Data and Business Analytics solutions throughout the organization and provide guidance on planning and execution.
- You will Collaborate with Business and Product teams to develop impactful data initiatives that meet their requirements and drive meaningful business outcomes.
- Empower self-service discovery via a unified data platform and robust models that enable analysts and business teams to derive insights and make informed business decisions.
- Create well-designed, extensible data models that align with best practices and ensure that your team members are equipped with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their roles.
- Provide mentorship and technical guidance to team members, constantly striving to elevate Analytics best practices like SQL standards, data analysis techniques, and storytelling skills.
What you will need:
- 7+ years of experience in successfully leading and implementing data analytics initiatives while collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful analytical solutions.
- Hands-on expertise in writing efficient SQL queries that are both easy to understand and performant across various datasets.
- Experienced in working with enterprise data warehouses such as Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, among others.
- Experience in data modeling using tools such as DBT (Data Build Tool) or Looker.
- Expertise in data processing and analysis using the Python programming language, as well as related libraries such as Pandas.
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Hands-on experience in BI reporting, data visualization, and open-source dashboarding tools such as Superset, reDash, and others.
- Good knowledge and understanding Machine Learning and Statistical Models.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected!