Lead CloudOps Engineer
Full Job Description
We are the world’s leading provider of enterprise SaaS for capital program and project portfolio management. The geographical markets we serve are the United States and Canada. Our target markets are public sector (state and local government). We are proud to be a “Great Place To Work Certified Company”.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science / Information Science, Telecommunications branches only.) Preferable from IIT/ NIT/ BITS / VIT / MIT (Manipal) / VTU/ UPTU etc.
- 5+ years of working experience required in applications management and basic database administration for .NET web applications hosted on IIS 8.5 and above with MS SQL Server on Production Environment, supporting complex, highly available applications.
- PowerShell & Kubernetes, proficiency & experience is mandatory.
- Work experience on any of the IaaS services like AWS, Microsoft Azure or Rackspace.
- AWS Solutions Architect / Sys Ops/ Developer associate level certification preferred.
- Develop procedures and software tools to automate build and automation tasks.
- Develop Build and Automation Status monitoring dashboards and utilities.
- Develop and maintain website for managing Build and Deployment Jobs.
- Manage Jobs and Pipelines on Jenkins.
- Utilize new DevOps tools to simplify build process and entire Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Manage a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment
- Employ innovative solutions to ease developer and testing experience
- Clearly communicate technical information to both developers and business stakeholders
- Architect and design the entire DevOps ecosystem for Product and Solutions Teams for .Net
and Cordova based applications on AWS.
- Work on PowerShell scripting and Kubernetes with minimal supervision
- Actively participate in patching activity one ‘Saturday’ every month for which you’ll be given a compensatory day off.
- Participate in On-Call rotation 2 weeks out of 5 weeks in a month.
Big goals, challenging work, fast learning cycles and the opportunity to join “a stellar team.” If you are the type of person that likes to solve hard problems with meaningful impact, we’d love to hear from you. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!