We are looking for Social Media marketing analyst to join our recruitment analytics research team to analyze, build and enrich our digital presence by identifying and creating compelling content.
A Snapshot about us:
At CareerXperts, we do hiring innovation! We are a high impact Talent Search Firm with a solid understanding of the Global Technology Talent Hiring Ecosystem. We offer excellent growth options, attractive rewards and great work environment.
A Great deal about you:
You are a highly driven, self-motivated individual with a strong passion to build a career in digital marketing. Excellent command over the English language; strong grammar; versatility in writing styles is required. Possess a strong work ethic and display highest level of professionalism.
Stuff you will execute:
- Add value to digital strategy, online advertising, keyword research, website management, and Google search marketing
- Add value to online marketing, social media marketing, web analytics, SEM, email marketing, online reputation, online lead generation, and web marketing strategies
- Research industry related topics and conduct simple keyword research and utilize SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Write, proofread and publish engaging and informative SEO content in the form of articles, blogs, news snippets, newsletters, surveys, polls, infographics, images, job descriptions/postings, email and update company website.
- Identify and update the required content on various social media platforms specifically LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Spearhead online promotional campaigns and report reach statistics.
- Coordinate and work closely with designers to get the pictures/illustrations/graphical inputs required from time to time and update the same.
- Ensure all round consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) across communications. You have:
- Strong research skills including gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources to ideate & develop the required content.
- Knowledge of social media marketing and networking in terms of blogs, forums etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- People skills and proven ability to work effectively with minimum/no supervision.
If you are passionate about ‘doing things differently’ – we have a role for you. (Passion comes first, before education and skills).Having clients both sides (a candidate and a company) is quite unique and challenging!
Write to us at email@example.com to get started.