Lead Full Stack Developer – Founding Team
Full Job Description
What we’re looking for Looking for an experienced (4+ yrs) full-stack coder to be a core member of our engineering team, to build and maintain core infrastructure/services/systems.
Web3 / Crypto / Distinguished Founders
Key traits from the candidate:
- Startup experience would be good to have.
- Should be able to manage the team and also contribute individually.
- Should be able to work in a early stage startup environment – problem solving, working with imperfect requirements
- Deep knowledge of back end with working knowledge of front end sprints.
Must have Requirements/Experience:
- Demonstrable knowledge of backend engineering.
- Typical web-server setups (Python-Flask) and API frameworks (REST/gRPC/GraphQL).
- Relational databases (Postgres) & NoSQL databases (DynamoDB/Firestore/MongoDB).
- Modern frontend frameworks (NextJS/SvelteKit) apart from basic ReactJS.
- Experience of working with cloud infrastructure (AWS/GCP).
- Micro services architecture.
- Git branching strategy (Gitflow) & CI/CD setup (Codepipeline/Jenkins).
- Authentication & User management (OAuth2/Firebase)
- Expert in containerisation and Docker
If this sounds like you, then please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to have you on board! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org