Lead Identity & Access Engineer, Manager
Full Job Description
The Identity and Access Management team is responsible for developing a safe, dependable, and frictionless Identity Management Platform for all users of the Company’s products. This is the team that is responsible for verifying and authorising each request that enters the Company’s territory.
We are a group of dedicated engineers that learn something new every day as a result of challenging technical issues affecting millions of people. If that sounds interesting, then here is your chance!
As IAM Squad’s Technical Lead Manager, you will:
- Plan and lead IAM standard efforts such OAuth2.0, OIDC, SCIM, SAML, etc.
- Understand and emphasise business criticality, roadmap ownership, project milestones, and stakeholder communication.
- Participate in research areas such as role engineering and build standardised formats to fulfil platform RBAC demands.
- Enhance the product’s corporate onboarding capabilities by integrating user and team management.
- Work with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, Support, Product, Quality, Security, and Platform Engineers to create APIs and products.
- Onboard and coach younger members for product success as well as professional progress.
- Create any internal tools necessary to facilitate product development and maintenance.
- 7+ years building large-scale distributed software applications.
- Know-how of database foundations, notably performance factors like query optimization, indexing, and caching.
- Proven record of creating new items.
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork attitude. Ability to communicate/interact with a diverse variety of individuals and roles.
- It’s about having a point of view and being comfortable questioning other stakeholders like PM and EM.
(Bonus) Understanding of authentication protocols (OAuth, SAML, OIDC, etc) (Bonus) Previously managed users, teams and roles.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.