Lead iOS Developer – Build SDK Solution to over 50M Consumers
Full Job Description
Lead iOS Developer
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and forward-thinking Lead iOS Engineer to be part of our team. You will help us to build premium, innovative experiences for our flagship mobile apps for our consumers globally.
The successful candidate is both deeply experienced with IOS development and a technical leader who loves mentoring and coaching others, that thrives in a collaborative agile environment.
As part of this elite team you will be leading a group of passionate engineers to help us create consumer software and services used by consumer.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Build cutting-edge algorithms and techniques on a mobile device.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences for the iOS platform
- As a Lead IOS Developer you will create a modular SDK that customers can easily integrate into their apps
- Drive for continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, and usability of features.
- Ship an extremely robust SDK which is extensively tested via unit and integration tests to cover a wide variety of possible scenarios
Here’s what you should be equipped with:
- 8+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 6+ years experience building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++/Swift with the iOS SDK and other frameworks
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
- Strong Swift, iOS SDK, Objective-C, multi-threading, and object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience in shipping high-quality features in production.
Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your next adventure!