We are looking for a UI Technical Lead who possesses a passion for building world class web applications and will work with our Product, UX and Engineering team to build the next generation of Outplacement Applications.
What You Will Do
- You will work with UX Designers and Java Developers to develop HTML pages as per UX designs
- You will build web pages using the latest web standards such as responsive UI, etc.
- You will suggest UI design to improve application consistency, reach and overall experience
Skills You Will Need
- More than 10 years of experience in HTML development for Web Applications
- Experience in visual design is a nice to have
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Experience in building enterprise/consumer web applications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering
Samples of Products and Problems:
- Job and Candidate Matching Engine, an intelligent engine that utilized advanced information extraction and learning algorithms to search jobs from multiple sources and determines job-candidate closeness.
- Cutting edge outplacement portal helps users find their next job, 60% faster than US national average by leveraging our keys features such as Job service, Networking service & Content Service.
- Business process management tool developed to achieve process efficiency, collaboration and an excellent customer experience.
- Our infrastructure needs are provided by Amazon Cloud cluster and we use highly efficient mix of technologies like Lucene, Node.js, MongoDB and the latest Java web framework stack.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you’ve been looking for, then we’re going to need your resume of course, but more importantly include a short note giving us a sense of why you think you are absolutely the right person for this job. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch!