You will join a well-funded tech start-up founded by a unique team of seasoned industry veterans, legendary Silicon Valley serial entrepreneurs, and young technology and AI rock-stars.
Our client: “We are building technology to enable manufacturing subject matters experts to build their own artificial intelligence applications with no coding for digitization of their supply chains. Our technology is being used by medium manufacturing companies as well as large global Fortune 500 companies. Having successfully proven the differentiated value of our technology, we are now accelerating the acquisition, growth and success of manufacturing customers.”
As a Senior User Interface Engineer, you will have tremendous impact.
- Work with the product design team to convert wire-frames/mock-ups into actual structured interactive front end
- Work cross functional with the back-end team to build seamless products
- Contribution to Innovation
- Be a team player
- Work in agile, scrum driven fast throughput environment
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field with minimum of 5 years of directly related work experience.
- High proficiency in ReactJS
- Experience in Server-side scripting using Node.js
- Exposure to backend technologies (Python, Django framework) – Optional but a big plus
- Experience in mentoring a team in coding standards, design patterns and general best practices
- Test Driven Development (TDD) or other development approaches with a focus on high quality tests
- Leads product design and code reviews; can competently review any aspect of their product or major sub-system
- Drives architecture discussions and proposes solutions to system and product changes
- Produces clear, well communicated, complete designs for product features or sub-systems
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- You will work with distinguished founders and a super talented AI team
If you think you are the right fit for this extremely challenging role, write to email@example.com and if possible, drop a short note stating why you. 🙂