Learning & Development Manager
Full Job Description
We are a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time-to-value for Enterprise Information Management needs, including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. We have a network of over 600 globally recognized companies.
- Successful track record in managing complex, multi-dimensional projects and proven success at building credibility quickly at all levels of the organization, including senior leaders.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships and communicate with staff at all levels of an organization
- Brave, comfortable with ambiguity, and open to driving change
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously with excellent organizational skills
- Strong team player
- Great attention to detail, ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of design thinking and principles of sustained engagement and the impact of these on learning quality/effectiveness and business outcomes
- Experience in large, matrixed, and multinational global organizations is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in HR
- Design global & scalable learning experiences for employees of all levels in the organization
- Design and facilitate leadership learning
- Design coaching and mentoring programs
- Partner with DEI council to identify, develop, and deliver training
- Support creation and roll-out of Learning & Development roadmap that helps the business to scale and our employees to learn and grow
- Employ project management skills and tools to simultaneously manage multiple projects from analysis through delivery.
- Conduct needs analysis to identify key tasks/skills to target in the curriculum and perform a post-implementation evaluation on key performance and business metrics.
- Manage curriculum portfolio to ensure accurate training materials and assessments from new hire onboarding through continuing education and role-specific accreditation programs
- Utilize recent industry experience to make appropriate design decisions
- Build and maintain strong business relationships, collaborating with facilitators (Internal & External) and business leaders to deliver learning outcomes and address cross-functional issues.
- Collaborate effectively across teams to roll out scalable training solutions around leadership development and management capabilities.
- Create and implement development programs to increase employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Support the development of learner engagement strategies and evaluation plans
- Manage L&D projects and initiatives
- Serve as a learning SME for the organization
If this sounds like you what you read above, let’s connect!
Write to us at email@example.com