In this role, you will be responsible for the development of cutting-edge AI-driven algorithms for search, recommendation, and behavioural insights that help us customise digital experiences for our customers.
Our data science team is in charge of Search Relevance, User Personalization, Recommendation, Content Intelligence, and Analytics. We use machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval to better understand, identify, and discover web content. We’ve built industry-leading search/recommendation algorithms for commerce that give relevant, goal-building AI-driven experiences that go beyond commerce.
Currently, we allow all employees to work remotely.
- Improve Company’s industry-leading Search and Recommendation products using ML/AI models.
- Creating scalable data pipelines from several sources.
- Participate in lean and agile development processes alongside Data Scientists and Product Managers.
- Query history, product catalogue, and photos to uncover hidden relationships.
- Investigate cutting-edge ML/MLOps stack and ability to perform a POC.
- Ensure that the ML components are integrated and scaled to accommodate terabytes of data.
Our expectations from you
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a comparable field with excellent algorithmic and data structure knowledge.
- 3+ years designing ML-driven quick and scalable ML/analytical algorithms utilising Python, Spark/MLlib, and Hadoop.
- AWS/GCP/Azure production experience with large-scale distributed systems like Spark/Hadoop.
- Built-in Data Engineering & ETL abilities. Streaming data exposure (e.g. Kafka)
- Experience optimizing ML (particularly Deep Learning) models to reduce service latency.
- ML model production stack exposure (e.g. MLFlow, Docker)
- Excellent exploratory data analysis skills with SQL in Redshift/BigQuery.
- Comprehension of machine learning and natural language processing technologies such as categorization and ranking.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Learn deep learning techniques like representation/transfer learning, RNN, and LSTM.
For those who think they are competent in just a few of these areas, don’t worry! Individuals with a growth attitude and shown learning aptitude can apply.
Be who you are at work
It is our goal to be the catalyst for change that inspires us to take action in the workplace. Work should be a place where your true self can be fully expressed. We’re working hard on making that happen for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send an email to email@example.com.