Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer – CE- Distinguished HealthCare Startup
Full Time 10 -15 Years
Full Job Description
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer – CE
As a Dynamics 365 Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Manage the change control management process of future changes, releases, updates and enhancements of the D365 environments: Production, UAT and Development.
- Work with internal and external partners to develop and deploy quality enhancements in accordance with industry best practices and company processes; solutions will include D365 modifications, reporting and integrations with legacy applications.
- Experience with relational Databases, SQL and Data modelling.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and an understanding of source control versioning and branching.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes.
- Assist in the supporting applications, features, functions, systems and in the configuration, updates, and upgrades to D365.
- Coordinate and lead user acceptance tests with the business units and end users against business requirements.
- Partner with internal and external support teams to resolve any D365 issues or bugs.
- Provide end user guidance, documentation and assist users with day-to-day issues, problems, and questions.
- Stay abreast of D365 enhancements, adapt quickly and self-learn.
You will have :
- At least 8 to 12 years of Information Technology experience & 5 years of relevant experience in MS Dynamics.
- 4 to 6 years of experience with D365 / Dynamics development.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer – CE skill
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft Products – PowerApps, PowerAutomate.
- Knowledge of Azure Infrastructure, capabilities, and cloud basics.
- This position may require travel to the US.
If you’re up for the challenge, drop us a line at email@example.com to get connected!