As a chief .Net Developer, you will be an engineering leader with deep technical expertise working at the core of everything we build. You bring at least a decade of experience architecting and delivering high availability enterprise-grade systems. You are a master of Microsoft technologies like C#, ASP.NET, MVC and cloud architecture using AWS or Azure to power great user experiences for the web, mobile, and desktop.
Reporting to: Director of Product Engineering
- Obsessed with customer focus and a complete sense of ownership and accountability.
- Ability to address large teams and articulate the company’s vision and business goals effectively.
- Own flagship products architecture and get involved in key design and architectural decisions for the multiple engineering teams.
- Drive the innovation strides in the product catering to successful initiatives for various categories like Technical debts reduction, Technical stack upgrade, and engineering best practices to be followed by core product development teams in the company.
- Ability to lead a small team (4-5) engineers to form a solid core group of budding architects who are looked up to by fellow engineers and peer engineering leaders.
- Initiate and influence the product architecture road-map being in the driver’s seat by proactively planning the architecture team’s strategy and goals with the help of engineering director and product management team.
- An advocate of engineering best practices needed for the qualitative and efficient software engineering.