.Net Engineering Manager – Product Development – Global Unicorn / High Impact
- 65K - 70K
- Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Full Job Description
An ideal candidate has strong technical expertise, a product mindset and takes a hands-on approach for driving engineering best practices. As a Manager in Software Engineering, you will lead a team of great engineers, create an environment for enablement, create a best-in-class experience for engineers to design, develop and scale our core, mission critical, Title & Settlement Product. You will be a part of a transformative organization that’s mission is to modernize our direct relationship with our customers using state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and cloud native services.
You will lead and provide technical leadership to guide a team of engineers for planning, developing, and maintaining a set of highly scalable APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) and back-end services. You will use the necessary architectural principles and implement modern world-class, secure engineering practices that are scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant. At times, you may need to roll up your sleeves to engage and remove obstacles. Enable successful adoption of solutions delivered by the team and contribute to organization-wide initiatives. Be the voice of your team and products it delivers.
- Collaborate closely with the Product teams to devise the most effective technical designs and strategies for product development.
- Oversee departmental resources, staffing, and the cultivation of a top-tier development team, ensuring its continual improvement and efficiency.
- Manage and execute project plans and meet delivery commitments.
- Demonstrate leadership within the team by addressing intricate software development challenges in line with customer expectations.
- Assess work items for estimation and aid junior engineers in crafting design solutions.
- Engage in the software development life cycle (SDLC) from requirements to testing, taking charge of executing the development of features and resolving bugs through the creation of clean, reusable, and maintainable code in .Net, C#, and Angular.
- Implement necessary database modifications to support ongoing development tasks.
- Incorporate quality practices into all tasks, ensuring adequate unit testing, and providing support to quality assurance engineers in testing completed items.
- Lead, evaluate, and mentor others in code reviews and architecture discussions.
- Spearhead cross-team development initiatives, identifying dependencies, and resolving obstacles faced by other engineers.
- Experience managing, motivating and retaining a high-performance software engineering team.
- Experience with large scale, consumer facing, enterprise level applications.
- 10+ years’ experience designing and developing SaaS web applications using .Net, C#, Angular
- 2+ years of team management experience
- 5+ years experience w/database technologies – SQL, Entity Framework
- 3+ years experience with cloud technologies (Azure/AWS)
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Experience designing and developing responsive UI applications
- Experience w/front-end technologies – HTML5, SASS/CSS, Angular, Typescript
Write to email@example.com to get connected!