Paid Search Manager – Billion Dollar Startup
Full Job Description
$2.7 trillion Global Ecommerce Marketplace Economy!
About our Client:
Unicorn Valuation of $1B +. Total Capital Raised more than $800 million from some of the world’s leading investors.
Total Employees Globally – 250, team includes several graduates from top-notch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Caltech, and top rankers from the IITs and NITs. Setting up a Base in India! Current Team are from companies like: Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Walmart et al.
As we are continuing to build our marketing team, we’re looking for someone to join our DTC Search (Paid and SEO) team. This person will collaborate with various internal and external partners to manage and operate our DTC Paid Search marketing strategy for a portfolio of e-commerce-based consumer brands. This person will be critical in growing the DTC experience across our brands.
- 3-9 year’s experience in Paid Search marketing on Google And Microsoft Ads, and a plus if experienced on Amazon PPC
- Experience managing multiple brands/clients/categories balancing performance to drive topline sales as well as bottom-line profitability
- Experience in owning partner relationships and doing pre & post-campaign analysis.
- Flexible in a fast-paced environment with moving priorities and processes
- Experience in building processes, playbooks, and programs from the ground up.
- Assist Associate Director with strategy, changes, and campaign creation across a portfolio of brands with varying priorities.
- Own the day-to-day operations in campaign creation and optimization based on company goals, primarily across Google and Microsoft Ads engines
- Use best practices in digital marketing to develop strategies to achieve brand goals in designing, developing, and managing Paid Search and SEO campaigns and projects.
- Provide analysis of existing Paid Search campaign performance and devise actionable insight for improvement to optimize account performance
- Assist with budget pacing and overall Paid Ads strategy
- Help Project Manage SEO and assist in building SEO strategy.
- Manage partner relationships (internal and external) across brands
- Bring insights from amazon advertising to category managers for new product development and financials
Drop us a line at email@example.com to get connected!