Performance Marketing Analyst – Ad Tech – Data Analysis / Insights
- Hybrid (Hybrid)
Full Job Description
If you are a highly analytical professional with a passion for driving data-centric decision-making in the Adtech industry, and you thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and play a key role in shaping our performance marketing strategies through advanced analytics and insights
What is the job like?
Your goal would be to empower business teams with actionable data insights.
• Be it tracking, building data models or identifying and tracking performance metrics, you will constantly find yourself contributing to and learning from the dynamic field of analytics and decision sciences that sits at the cross section of user experience, business and technology.
• Within this team, you will find a diverse group of people who tackle business issues, build strategy around opportunities and work with multi-functional teams to facilitate new business and process enhancements. you will be responsible for driving data-driven insights & optimizing our ad-strategies.
• You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Product, and Data Science, to enhance the performance and maximize ROI.
• You would be responsible for solving business problems end to end by scoping problems, building and experimenting between various data driven approaches to solve for them & deep diving into data to arrive at the relevant conclusions.
• You would also be expected to present actionable recommendations for various stakeholders you will be interacting with – in the form of dashboards, whitepapers, presentations etc.
Roles and Responsibilities ?
• Performance Marketing Analytics: Develop, implement, and oversee the Performance Marketing Analytics strategy. Leverage various data sources and analytical techniques to measure, monitor, and optimize advertising campaigns across multiple channels. Provide actionable data driven insights and recommendations to relevant teams and suggest detailed execution plans.
• Data Analysis and Insights: Utilize statistical analysis and data-driven techniques to extract insights from large datasets. Translate complex data into actionable recommendations to enhance campaign performance and drive business growth. Solve complex challenges related to product, user experience, performance and scale.
• Reporting and Dashboards: Create and maintain comprehensive reports and dashboards to track key performance metrics, campaign effectiveness, and overall business impact. Present findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders and contribute to data-driven decision-making processes. This will include automation of reports & setup alerts to enhance consumption and usage of data.
• Extensive experience in business analytics, preferably in the Adtech industry, with a focus on performance marketing analytics in a techno-commercial role with about 3-9 years of experience.
• Strong expertise in data analysis, statistical modeling, and data visualization. You should be strong at data analysis and comfortable with large volumes of data.
• Familiarity with tools and technologies such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL, Tableau, or other similar platforms.
• Strong business acumen and the ability to translate data insights into actionable recommendations for driving business growth.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, write to us at email@example.com